Chris has wide-ranging experience representing individuals in civil and criminal litigation.
Having been both a prosecutor and criminal defense attorney, Chris has handled cases involving internet crimes against children, check fraud, larceny, drug offenses, domestic violence, sexual assault, animal cruelty, and driving under the influence of alcohol. On the civil side, Chris has represented clients in a variety of areas including personal injury, premises liability, insurance defense, insurance coverage, landlord/tenant, domestic relations, and 42 U.S.C. § 1983 litigation in state and federal court.
Chris is a Major in the United States Air Force Reserve and serves as an Appellate Defense counsel representing Air Force members before the United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, and the United States Supreme Court. He is also an instructor with the Air Force TRIALS team, a hand-picked organization responsible for teaching litigation techniques to active duty Judge Advocate Generals. In previous assignments, Chris prosecuted and defended Airmen in courts-martial and served as a deputy staff judge advocate.
Chris is admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, the United States Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the State of Michigan.
340 Eisenhower Drive
Savannah, GA 31406
General Civil Litigation
- Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, Campbell University, J.D., 2008
- James Madison University, B.A., 2004
- Air Command and Staff College (2019-Present)
- Squadron Officer School (2013)
- Air and Space Basic Course (2009)
- Judge Advocate Staff Officer Course (2009)
- Commissioned Officer Training (2009)
- Major, United States Air Force Reserve
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Michigan
- Virginia Super Lawyers Rising Star (2015-2017)