M. Brian Magee
Brian is one of a handful of attorneys in the Nation to hold a Masters of Law (LLM) in Federal Criminal Practice and Procedure.
Mr. Magee has experience from every angle in the courtroom. A few of the positions he has held throughout his career include:
- Judicial Law Clerk to Five Superior Court Judges (serving eight counties in Georgia)
- Special Assistant United States Attorney
- Senior Prosecutor for Parris Island and Marine Corps Eastern Recruiting Region
- Deputy Director of Marine Corps Trial Counsel Assistance Program
- Appellate Defense Attorney
Additionally, Mr. Magee has experience handling a wide spectrum of cases. He has worked on cases ranging from as simple as traffic violations, to as serious and complex as death penalty murder, an $80 million Ponzi scheme, and complex computer crimes. Several of the cases Mr. Magee has worked on received national and international media attention.
Brian is a Major in the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve and serves as the Reserve Regional Defense Counsel for the National Capital Region. In this role, he trains, mentors, and provides advice to military defense counsel defending cases throughout the world.
Brian is a member of the Georgia bar.
1000 Towne Center Boulevard
Pooler, GA 31322
- Mercer University School of Law, LL.M. 2013
- Naval Justice School, 2009 (graudated 1st in class)
- University of Georgia School of Law, J.D. 2007
- University of Georgia, B.A. 2004
- Expeditionary Warfare School (2010-2011)
- Naval Justice School (2009)
- The Basic School (2008)
- Officer Candidates School (2005)
Federal Bar Association
- Veterans and Military Law Section (Chair, CLE Committee)
- Qui Tam/Whistleblower Section Member
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Member, Georgia Bar Association
Military Officers Association of America
Savannah Area Military Officers Association